Tuesday 26 July 2011

Matt Smith: Is the dark side calling?

"There's a lot of blood on the Doctor's hands"

From Comic Con, why Matt would like to see the Doctor's dark side grow:




On his future hopes:
Matt, fezzes aren't stupid...

"There's a lot of blood on the Doctor's hands, and I think that's why
 he's always so bubbly -- because he has to keep going,"




Karen adds:
"Rule No. 1: The Doctor lies -- that's gonna be explored," 
On THE FEZ!!!:
"That was me bleating on to (executive producer/head writer Steven Moffat) that I wanted to wear a hat, so he gave me the most stupid hat possible," 

"Everyone has their Doctor. Hopefully in 20 years there'd be a Doctor Who panel with the panelists saying 'Matt Smith is my Doctor'"


Matt, you're my Doctor already...!


Via The Whoniverse Blog

P.S

I am seriously sorry Jack, Blogger really doesn't like me

No comments:

Post a Comment