Thursday 10 November 2011

Merlin teasers

15 fresh teasers from CultFix for the next episode of Merlin, The Secret Sharer


  • Morgana is quickly nursed back to health and this time targets Gaius




  • There’s more bedroom antics involving Merlin and Arthur




  • “Gaius condemned himself. There’s no more to be said!”




  • Arthur makes another bad decision. He should really stop listening to his uncle




  • “I’ve had my heart broken enough already today, I don’t want to lose another friend”




  • Agravaine is caught red handed… and so is Merlin




  • “I am as disappointed as you sire. Someone so close, so trusted. And it’s not merely the discovery that he was a sorcerer…”




  • Poor old Gaius is interrogated…and tortured




  • “Get on with it Morgana. Whatever you want to do, just do it now. I’m not afraid to die”




  • Gaius gets to use magic, though it doesn’t do him much good




  • Gwaine finally gets some decent action as he and Merlin go on a mission




  • There’s a last minute switching of sides




  • “Not only do I know who Emrys is, I know exactly where he is”




  • Someone else learns Merlin’s secret, but it’s not who you think




  • “He is the most powerful sorcerer who has ever lived…His name is… Merlin”
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment