Thursday 3 November 2011

15 Merlin teasers

15 teasers from CultFix

  • “If I do die, will you call me a hero?”


  • “I haven’t seen you since you condemned my sister to a slow and painful death”


  • Arthur is finally alerted to the fact there is a traitor in Camelot


  • “Fomorroh will suck the life force out of you. Everything that makes you Merlin will be gone”


  • Meet George. Arthur’s perfect new manservant and Merlin’s replacement


  • Merlin shares something in common with a pig. And also kills one!


  • Gwen knocks out Merlin. Twice


  • Sir Leon is happy for Merlin to kill Arthur


  • Merlin prepares a steamy hot bath for Arthur


  • Gaius and Gwen catch Arthur naked


  • Emrys fights the Knights


  • Someone discovers Agravaine’s secret


  • “Is Gaius dead?”


  • Emrys and Morgana battle each other using magic…with only one left standing


  • “So Emrys, it seems you will not be my doom after all”
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment