I was recently lying in bed, looking at my glow-in-the-dark stars and had an idea to introduce this competition. It's another writing competition and this time MUST be Doctor Who BECAUSE I would like to give you a pitch.
The Doctor arrives on a badly beaten up asteroid in the far future. Debris lays everywhere. A crashed spaceship sends an SOS. As the Doctor explores, he meets the ship's crew; humans. As they venture around to restart the ship, a monster is killing the small human crew one at a time. The Doctor must figure out what's killing them and what caused them to land before it's too late...
There's a few rules:
- The crew can't be more then 7 (Because it's a small crew)
- It must be in my New Year's Eve
- The monster can be new or already existing
- Give the Doctor a hat please!
- Get the ship running again before the end
When you're done, e-mail me here
Good luck! Hoots and Flames!