Friday 2 September 2011

Karen Gillan: “I’m very excited about part two."

Karen Gillan talks to the Express:
“I’m very excited about part two. I’ve seen a lot of it but I can tell you it’s a very different experience from seeing a rough cut, without the colours, the grading or the special effects.
“I do feel privileged to be playing all this as an actor, to have one of the big plot lines.”
She’s giving few details away. “The complicated relationships between all our characters is explored and it’s developed in so many ways. We have got some great new monsters, too.”
The River Song plot was kept secret from her. “I didn’t know. I only found out when we did the read-through. I just couldn’t believe it. I was so excited that it had panned out like that and I thought it was such a good pay-off. I had always wondered, ‘Who is this woman?’ when I saw her in a David Tennant episode.”

No comments:

Post a Comment