- The episode doesn’t go for scares in the vein of Night Terrors. It’s more psychological. And strange
- “My name is Lucy Hayward and I’m the last one left”
- What is up with that gorilla?
- PRAISE HIM!
- David Walliams doesn’t have a lot to do and plays Gibbis for laughs really
- The Doctor takes a shine to someone. Has he already lined-up his next companion?
- Several classic and newer Doctor Who monsters make a cameo, but not in a way you’re expecting
- The Rubik’s Cube is back again
- The Doctor has forgotten his PE kit
- Weeping Angels fans will probably be disappointed with their appearance as it’s very brief
- “Pond, bring the fish!”
- The Doctor was once a cheese maker
- The ******** *e** will **** again
- If you’ve been avoiding spoilers, the ending will certainly come as a bit of a surprise!
- You might just find yourself tearing up for the second week in a row
» An item from Night Terrors makes a return.
» We discover more about the Doctor's education
» Marcus Wilson is the new Hitchcock.
» She said the title of the episode!
» He said the title of last week's episode!
» The Sonic gets used for, erm, sonic things.
» 'The Eleventh Hour' is referenced. More than once.
» Turns out The Doctor is a fan of The Apprentice.
» Keep an eye out for some familiar aliens...
» The mop makes a return, but no fez.