Monday 29 August 2011

Cultbox Night Terror's teasers

Need I say more?

» "Please save me from the monsters."
» "Planets, history and stuff - that's what we do!"
» "Maybe we should let the monsters gobble him up?"
» "The TARDIS has gone funny again, some time-slippy thing."
» "When I was your age - ooh, about 1,000 years ago - I loved a bedtime story."
» "I'm not as daft as I look. In fact, I'm not daft at all."
» "Off the scale... off the scale... off the scale..."
» "Bergerac? God help us!"
» "You see these eyes, they're old eyes."
» "What is it with these photos?"
» ‘Fear Her’, ‘The Eleventh Hour’, ‘The Beast Below’ and ‘Amy's Choice’ are all evoked here.
» Seriously? Did Rory just do that thing he does, again?
» Gatiss returns to a film reference he used in The League of Gentlemen.
» The Doctor loves a Sontaran story.
» A scene from ‘Rose’ is almost repeated.
» Rory thinks that The Doctor is in a long-running UK soap.
» A non-television Doctor Who story is directly referenced.
» Something that happened to Amy and Rory in ‘Let's Kill Hitler’ happens to them again.
» A flaw in the Sonic Screwdriver appears again.
» Is The Doctor thinking about ‘The Greatest Show In The Galaxy’?

No comments:

Post a Comment