Sunday 1 January 2012

Sherlock teasers for tonight's episode

So, tonight's the night. The long wait is nearly over so here are15 teasers from CultFix for A Scandal In Belgravia:

Sherlock still can’t kick his bad habit

There’s a big nod to classic Holmes

“If anyone out there still cares, I’m not actually gay”

Sherlock apologises to someone after hurting their feelings

“Could you put on something on, please?!”

There’s a reference to a British male movie icon

“I always hear ‘punch me in the face’ when you’re speaking”

Sherlock gets an naughty new ring tone

“Look at those cheekbones. I could cut myself slapping that face”

“Sex doesn’t alarm me”

I AM ____ ____ED

Sherlock is held at gunpoint more than once

“I dislike being outnumbered, it makes for too much stupid in the room”

Don’t mess with Mrs Hudson. Sherlock really doesn’t like that.

“Happy new year, John.”




No comments:

Post a Comment