Thursday 22 December 2011

Merlin finale teasers

CultFix have posted the following teasers about the finale of Merlin, series 4:


The Great Dragon makes two separate appearances, but Aithusa is not in either…

“Everything I cherished between us, everything we had – it’s gone. That’ll never change”

Agravaine learns the hard way

“I came back because you’re the only friend I have and I couldn’t bear to lose you…”

Merlin tells Arthur a very important bedtime story

“You and you alone can restore *** ****’s *****”

Old Emrys plays a small, but vital role in the final battle

“I’m not long for this world…”

Merlin has fresh blood on his hands

Arthur is very fond of his new toy

Morgana gains a surprising new ally

She should have checked under the bed

“What happened to you Morgana? I thought we were friends”

“I’m going to enjoy killing you, Arthur Pendragon. Not even Emrys can save you now”

Gwen and Morgana’s confrontation is short and swift

“You’ve made it perfectly clear about how you feel about me and my kind”

“**** *** ***** **?”

Two characters won’t make it out of the finale alive

“So it’s you! You’re Emrys!”

Merlin has made a really terrible mistake earlier in this series. One that is going to come cause him trouble in Series 5…

No comments:

Post a Comment