Thursday 27 October 2011

Barrowman on Torchwood success and Doctor Who return

John Barrowman talks to The Coventry Net about the success of Miracle Day and considering a Doctor Who return.


John Barrowman, the man who is Captain Jack Harkness, the immortal, time travelling Torchwood member, has been overwhelmed by the success of the 4th series of Torchwood, Miracle Day.

"I can't believe it. I was only meant to be a five-episode character in Doctor Who and it's turned out to be a huge success in its own right with Torchwood and Captain Jack.
The American audiences have taken to him. It's quite overwhelming and quite amazing to be a part of something like that to spread what I call the best of British television worldwide."


And on if he would Jack would return to Who and possibly meet with the 11th Doctor:

"Everybody keeps asking me and if I'm offered I would love to," says Barrowman. "I think it would be great. There is no plan to do that. No one has come forward. I don't think it'll happen. I'm always open for it, but who knows?"

No comments:

Post a Comment